Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: My boss

  1. #1
    Inactive Member rmartino's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    563
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    even though I bitch a lot about work...i shouldn't. I've mentioned before how my boss keeps plenty of food and stuff in the office for us to snack on during the day. He took us to the horse races a while back ago. He's had a cookout and provided all the liquor, we got cash bonuses for no reason a few months ago. When we first opened I told him I wanted to work on a G5, and he went out and bought me one. And now, he's turning our front office into a "play" space and is going to buy us an x-box! We already have a air hockey table in there. Again, I really shouldn't complain, even if it is work.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you beat me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •